Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Te quiero, Colombia

So after almost three weeks, my time in Colombia has come to an end. Whilst I’m excited to go to another new country, I’m also very sad to say goodbye to this one. 

Colombia is a truly beautiful country. The landscapes are so diverse - beaches, mountains, cloud-forests, jungle - but all equally stunning. Everything is SO green. And Colombians are also truly beautiful people. I’ve never known such genuine friendliness and warmth, not only from Marci’s friends and family, but even from complete strangers on buses and in shops. Everyone genuinely wants you to have a good experience and see the real Colombia and fall in love with it. I’m so glad I got a chance to visit - it was a wonderful start to my trip!
The sun sets on Colombia!

2 comments:

  1. Columbia sounded (and looked) great! I hope Ecuador is as good!

    ReplyDelete